Hold for 10 Days with 5% Deposit

By paying a small 5% course fee (non-refundable), you will have the next 10 calendar days to decide whether to proceed with joining the course (and pay the remaining 95% fee to us by PayMe / bank transfer), or to give up your booking (no further payment required).

Late payment (i.e. after 10 days of online checkout) is not accepted and will be deemed as giving up your deposit & reservation.

For example:


Pardon the interruption

Stay connected with our newsletter😎