HKU Space: Certificate in Legal Studies (1-year Professional Stream)

Study Mode: Part-time  |  Program duration: 9 months  |  Language: English

Description

  • Studying law is a powerful and proven way to get ahead in your career. On the Certificate in Legal Studies, we built a program designed to give you the best possible start. With high exam pass rates, flexible exam schedule, a convenient course structure specially catering for students with busy jobs. More than 10,000 student have enrolled in Certificate in Legal Studies (CLS), this is the proven way to start your legal studies. Many of our former students who started on CLS program are now employed as legal professionals, working for law firms, public service, and large companies.
  • As our student, you will receive the best introductory textbooks on Hong Kong law (on important law topics such as how to form a company in Hong Kong, liability in contracts, and the power of courts under the Basic law). 
  • Course Code: LW014A
  • For more, https://hkuspace.hku.hk/prog/cls

Venue


2/F & 3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong


Payment

  • Upon prepaying 5% fee to OhMyClass, the remaining 95% can be made (to your host) upon arrival by cash / credit card.
  • Extra exam fee: $600 per sitting

Host

  • The College has a vibrant student population of nearly 5,500 with about 30 Associate Degree and Higher Diploma programmes. Academic-oriented Associate Degree programmes focus on broad-based education to prepare students for further studies at degree level, while professionally-oriented Higher Diploma programmes offer training in specialized skills and equip students for career development. Successful completion of any academic programme offered by the College leads to an award within The University of Hong Kong system through HKU SPACE.

Terms

  • N/A

Category: EP

Type: Workshop

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)