E.Guigal Wine Tasting Workshop, $980 (worth $1,200) @Causeway Bay

Group size: 10-15 ppl  |  Language: English


E. Guigal was founded in 1945 by Etienne Guigal. It is one of the famous wineries from Rhône Valley of France with the production 6 million bottles per year. ‘There is no winemaker on planet earth who has produced so many compelling wines as Marcel Guigal’ by Robert Parker, a famous wine critic.

‘La Doriane’, ‘La Landonne’ and ‘La Turque’ are 3 flagship wines of E. Guigal from Côte-Rôtie. It is a very good chance to taste them all once from the same vintage, 2013!


Welcome Drink 
Ayala Brut Majeur NV
E.Guigal Condrieu 2016

Sliced Scallops and Tuna TaTa with Yuzi Vinegar Oil Sauce (Hands-on Experience)

Wine Pairing: E.Guigal Condrieu La Doriane 2016

Iberico Ham Risotto (Demonstration)
Wine Pairing: E.Guigal Cote Rotie Brune et Blonde 2013

Slow Cook Duck Breasts and New Patato with Grand Marnier Sauce (Demonstration)
Wine Pairing:
E.Guigal Cote Rotie La Turque 2013
E.Guigal Cote Rotie La Mouline 2013

Wagyu Tenderloin and Cauliflower Puree with Porcini Sauce (Demonstration)
Wine Pairing: E.Guigal Cote Rotie La Landonne 2013

Chesses Platter
Coffee or Tea

Wine List
  1. Ayala Brut Majeur N.V. (Welcome Drink)
  2. E.Guigal Condrieu 2016
  3. E.Guigal Condrieu La Doriane 2016
  4. E.Guigal Cote Rotie Brune et Blonde 2013
  5. E.Guigal Cote Rotie La Turque 2013
  6. E.Guigal Cote Rotie La Mouline 2013
  7. E.Guigal Cote Rotie La Landonne 2013


Superlife culture club, City’super Times Square store


  • Upon prepaying 5% course to OhMyCourse, the remaining 95% must be made before arrival (to your host). Your host shall contact you one week before class date for arrangement.

Your Speaker, Mr. Andy Tan

  • Wine Service Trainer for Trade (Hotels & Restaurants)
  • Wine Speaker
  • Professional Wine Judging
  • Fine Wine Investment Consultant
  • Freelance Wine Writer


  • Class will be rescheduled if minimum class size is not met.

Type: Workshop

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet

Pardon the interruption

Stay connected with our newsletter😎