Harp Course $800 (worth $1,000)

Program duration: 4 lessons (30 / 45 / 60 min. /lesson)  |  Class size: Private, 1 person  |  Language: Cantonese

Description

  • Syllabus in accordance to the ABRSM or Trinity College examination
  • Topics include tuning, fingering drills, rhythm and scales
  • Monophonic and polyphonic pieces are included
  • CAMAC Harps are provided in class and available for practice as well

Venue


Applicable to all HK stores. See all locations HERE.


Deadline

  • Latest registration: Before 11 Jul 2021, 11:59pm

Payment

      • Upon prepaying 5% fee to OhMyCourse, the remaining 95% can be made (to your host) upon arrival by cash / credit card.

Your Host, Tommy Lee Music Academy

      • "Making music accessible and developing the skills and appreciation for it are what we strive for.", the mission of Mr. Thomas Lee, Founder of Tom Lee Music Foundation.
      • The Foundation plays a key role in the musical arena of Hong Kong to nurture the love and joy of music. Tom Lee Music Academies with top facilities are operated throughout the territory providing a wide range of music courses for children and adults. The teachers under the Foundation are highly qualified professionals dedicated to bringing out talent in students and teaching them the joy of music-making.

Terms

    • N/A

Category: ≤1.5 hrs

Type: Regular Course

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)