Pottery Class, $1,120 /4 classes @Causeway Bay

* Before booking, contact the host (details below) to confirm the availability of your preferred date & time. *

Program duration: 4 classes (2.5 hrs /class)  |  Group size: 2-8 ppl  |  Language: Cantonese / English


  • Beginners will learn how to prepare clay and use different hand building techniques, starting from pinching, coiling to slab building to make various forms, from functional vessels to sculptured objects. Hand building techniques are fundamental and the best way to understand the whole process of pottery making.
  • After you become familiar with hand building or if you are already an intermediate student, you can try throwing on the potter's wheels to create more forms of vessels such as mugs, bowls, plates, vases and tea pots.
  • Our regular classes are conducted once a week, four weeks a month commencing at the beginning of each month. However, we also offer floating classes for students who need more flexibility.



1/F Fortune Court, 33 Morrison Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong


  • $1,120 /4 classes (exclude material and firing fees).
  • Upon prepaying 5% fee to OhMyCourse, the remaining 95% can be made upon arrival (to your host) by cash / credit card.

Material and Firing fees are charged by weight and volume after firing: Clay $20 per kg, Bisque firing $8 per litre, Hi-temperature firing $12 per litre. Minimum charge for $10 per piece of artwork. HK$300 deposit is required for covering any unsettled material and firing costs. Balance and deposit should be collected within one month after completion of courses.


  • Since 1995, Cobo Ceramic Workshop has been offering regular pottery classes for students of all levels and creating commissioned work for corporations and individual client.
  • Contact: 2528 0672 / 9101 0013 (WhatsApp) / coboceramic@gmail.com


  • A deposit of $300 must be paid in advance to cover any unsettled material and firing charges. The deposit or its balance should be collected within one month of stopping classes.
  • Please clean & tidy up tools, worktop & wheel etc. before you leave.
  • Please notify us at your earliest convenience if you need to take a session off. The workshop will try to arrange for a made-up class within 6 days before/after the missed session. However, the made up class arrangement is not guarantee due to the limited availability of made up sessions.  No further make-up arrangement will offer if you miss it again. The workshop has the right to replace any student who is absent for 2 consecutive weeks without notification. Fees paid and deposit will not be refunded.
  • The workshop is closed on public holidays.
  • Studio space is limited, please collect your finished works within 1 month. Otherwise, they will be disposed of as we see fit. The firing + material fee will be deducted from the deposit.

Category: ≤1.5 hrs

Type: Regular Course

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet

Pardon the interruption

Stay connected with our newsletter😎